1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Get More Views On StumbleUpon???

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by ehsan121, Jan 31, 2012.

Guys please teach me how to get more views on stumbleupon in my links?

Actually when I stumble any link submitted by someone else has got more than 40K or 50K views but when I submit any link I can't get any views? Every time I check my links on stumbleupon it's 0 views:S

ehsan121, Jan 31, 2012 IP
  2. readezarchive

readezarchive Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try experimenting with different Titles and keywords. The Title is very important for getting people to click your link. Also, do you have any followers? Try adding people and commenting on other Stumbles.

readezarchive, Jan 31, 2012 IP
  3. ehsan121

ehsan121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah I have some followers, Everytime I open Stumbleupon I follow some peoples to get follow back, But I didn't know about commenting on other links. I have never commented on any link but I daily stumble others links to get stumble back my links.

ehsan121, Feb 1, 2012 IP
  4. grace_social

grace_social Peon

Best Answers:
    I can suggest you a site where you can get more views or votes on stumbleupon....

visit: KOAKY.com :) It helps...

grace_social, Feb 1, 2012 IP
  5. jlancom

jlancom Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah, but the problem of social exchange sites is that you get followers but thats all... they are just following you but not sharing your content, not acting. The point is to get some real followers, which means posting interesting articles, using keywords as it was mentioned before and commenting. In case of StumbleUpon try to put your interest in, which will help other people with similar interests to find you.

jlancom, Feb 2, 2012 IP
  6. ehsan121

ehsan121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah you're right. The followers who share our content is the real followers but I don't think the website owners have this type of followers.

ehsan121, Feb 2, 2012 IP
  7. aira

aira Active Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting topics - usually techy ones and humour are most liked on this site. And having a good number of friends/followers helps to get the story viewed

aira, Feb 2, 2012 IP
  8. grace_social

grace_social Peon

Best Answers:
    Well you have a point there... But joining social media exchange sites can get you more fans/followers that helps you boost your online presence.... not really to get potential customers... but also, you can turn them into possible customers if you just know how to do it. Am I right?

grace_social, Feb 2, 2012 IP
  9. grace_social

grace_social Peon

Best Answers:
    If you go to social media exchange sites, they are "REAL" users and they can like or follow your accounts even without really viewing it... But who knows they are also interested in you or your products/services... The only thing that you have to do is to earn their trust and become your loyal fans/followers.

grace_social, Feb 2, 2012 IP