1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get more views to youtube

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by softgen, Aug 18, 2010.

I know that if we do some research on youtube title, description, tag and video file name can get more views or traffic to my video. But using this technique I got a problem that I have sign to youtube and daily at a time I was uploaded 5 videos to youtube. In 5 videos the first upload video are getting more views than 4 videos.

I can not to understand that why the first upload video are getting more views?

I think for this solve I have to use proxy and another browser for every video.

I have an idea about proxy that if I change the proxy server automatically my IP address will be change and that IP will be effected to my browser.

If I upload every video according to different IP and browser so I can get more views to other videos.

Those are expert on youtube please share your knowledge with us.

BTW! my internet connection is dial up and when I connect to the internet always generate a new IP. So I think my IP is not static.

softgen, Aug 18, 2010 IP
  2. Gtoo

Gtoo Banned

Best Answers:
    I think there are mention a option about help and also toll-free number so you can call them anytime and just tell them your problem , i hope they will solve your problem.

Gtoo, Aug 19, 2010 IP