1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get positive response on Reddit?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Nehapro771, May 28, 2010.

Any one tell me how to get positive comment karma points on reddit? whenever i comment or submit story get negative karma?

Whenever i submit story or comment on other stories on Reddit, i get negative responses n my comments and no one bookmark my story, can any one tell me what is the best way to get positive karma.

Nehapro771, May 28, 2010 IP
  2. billmc

billmc Peon

Best Answers:
    Make yourself more accounts and up your own Reddit. That or see if someone is offering a Reddit service.

billmc, May 28, 2010 IP
  3. Lovage

Lovage Guest

Best Answers:
    reddit has made over the time its community, which doesn't like spammers at all. you can't really gain karma or up votes unless your story is really interesting, or your comment is clever/funny; and even if your story is interesting, you have to give it a good title, a longer one, since there's no description. And of course luck... you have to get lucky to get among the 40-50 'viral' stories a day.

Lovage, May 28, 2010 IP
  4. jpmblog

jpmblog Peon

Best Answers:
    I've found the Reddit community to be quite harsh, even when I've tried to contribute, I've had a lot of negative comments

jpmblog, May 28, 2010 IP
  5. dossilfuels

dossilfuels Peon

Best Answers:
    Himm.. i never got what have you got.. i ussualy submit my new post into it.. nothing more... so negative comments wont come to me...

dossilfuels, May 28, 2010 IP
  6. emailm

emailm Peon

Best Answers:
    Try to get more friend, your post will not be a advertisement. you should post funny or informative link to get positive feedback.

emailm, May 28, 2010 IP
  7. kraftzy

kraftzy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I will advice not to bother about Reddit traffic too much. First of all there's tremendous hate in that community for spammers and you never know when your link (with a little marketing pitch) gets flagged as spam. Second, even if you succeed to make it to the frontpage there's little benefit in that as its a traffic that hardly converts and most of the Reddit users are also fan of AdBolck. See, what I mean! It's better to put your effort elsewhere. Just my two cents!

kraftzy, May 29, 2010 IP
  8. Lovage

Lovage Guest

Best Answers:
    kraftzy, you said it so well !!!
    I guess reddit is a great place to procrastinate, but not to promote or gain traffic to a website.

Lovage, May 29, 2010 IP
  9. websitedevelopment

websitedevelopment Peon

Best Answers:
    Just go through communities and friends group, you will have good response, if you can do good Reddit and oblivious, you 'll get good response

websitedevelopment, May 29, 2010 IP