1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to get regular traffic from a particular group of people

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by kenny1999, Feb 12, 2012.

there is an online forum in China, it is the one and only one in China, they have thousands of members and more than hundreds of "active members" with a certain kind of same interest.
    However, the owner of the forum doesn't offer advertisement cooperation at a reasonable price, and more importantly i get banned now just simply because i reject their unreasonable price.

I can still visit the forum as visitors but the function is restricted. I would like to ask for ideas or experience on driving regular traffic from a particularly small group of people with some
    non-mainstream interest. (in China, where facebook is prohibited... =.=)

It's just a start and i am one-man-bank. I can invest but I hope it won't be so big.

kenny1999, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  2. Grobbulus

Grobbulus Peon

Best Answers:
    Offer and share valuable, interesting content to this "group" of people and they will follow.

Grobbulus, Feb 12, 2012 IP
  3. Ella_Z.

Ella_Z. Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm also for necessary and interesting content. However, at first you should study your audience properly, so that you know exactly what they want to read or know. The best way, is just to imagine that you're one of them.

Ella_Z., Feb 13, 2012 IP
  4. Sam Gilmore

Sam Gilmore Peon

Best Answers:
    Write A List Post:1. Create a list post-100 ways to monetize your site,20 websites to get free stuffs.List posts easily gets viral and shared in the social media sites.That can fetch loads of traffic and increase your search engine positions.2. Contests are very popular way to increase your traffic and subscribers.People simple love free stuffs.Offer some cool stuffs as reward.You can also find some sponsors for your contest.

Use document sharing sites like scribed to share eBooks,power points and more.These sites often brings good quality traffic to your site.

Write Quality Unique Content:
    Quality unique content is the only thing that can guarantee sustained traffic from different sources and help you build a brand around your site.Search engines love unique and fresh content.That can help you get good result from the search engines.

Sam Gilmore, Feb 21, 2012 IP