1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get the benefit with help of networking

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by NoelChristian, Mar 8, 2010.

Hello every one

does anyone know that how to get a benefit with the help of networking and what should we do for that....and how can we get traffice from networking and how can we promot our site.....plz give me a suggestion because i need that and i want to do networking so that..........

Thanks & Regards,
    Noel Chauhan.:)

NoelChristian, Mar 8, 2010 IP
  2. Entireweb

Entireweb Peon

Best Answers:
    Social networks has become one of the most important aspects when it comes to marketing a website these days. The funny thing about it however, is that it's not only the actual traffic you can get from these sources that makes it interesting. Instead it's the 'hype' around these networks, which have led to some sort of new standard on the web, meaning that visitors often see a Twitter account or a Facebook fan page or group as a natural thing for any nice looking website to have.

Entireweb, Mar 8, 2010 IP
  3. Pearlydean

Pearlydean Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Noel,

I use several social and business networks but the ones that are most successful for me are Twitter and Facebook. I have 7 twitter accounts for different niches and tweet quotes and jokes to these accounts and also links to my blogs. The secret is not to sell to the tweeters but to inform or amuse them. Once they get to know you they will look at your promotional tweets - I get them to go to my blogs so I can then market my products and services from there.

Hope that helps!

Pearlydean, Mar 8, 2010 IP
  4. spymobilephonesoftware

spymobilephonesoftware Member

Best Answers:
    Social neytwork website is good for website traffic. many of website to used website promotion for real time activity just like twitter, facebook and more....

spymobilephonesoftware, Mar 8, 2010 IP
  5. Sponge-Bob

Sponge-Bob Peon

Best Answers:
    Its the best for website traffic only, i can say i use it alot for one of my site :p got good backlinks :) hehe

Sponge-Bob, Mar 9, 2010 IP