1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Get thousands of Followers in a day - I am Going to Reveal Top Secrets

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by covetusllc, Apr 28, 2012.

Hi Guys,

This Post will reveal all the secrets of Social Media Marketing.

How do some of social services providers brings thousands of twitter followers and facebook fans in a single day. There are some tools available by which they increase followers and fans.

How does these tools work?

They are 2 types of services one is free and another paid.

1. Free One:- In this method you have to sign up on service provider website. Like as you many others have made a sign up.
    Now what trick they play :- They say you to follow other members there and we will give you some points for following others. Now you start following others and get points.

Suppose you gained 10 points for following 10 people. Again this is the same case with other members of website other members will start following you. You will get 10 followers and your 10 points are gone.

Again process is repeated you follow 10 people for 10 points. Others will follow you for points in this way you also get followers and other members also get followers.

2. Paid One:- In this method you just pay some dollars like 5 dollars for 1000 points. Now you have 1000 points so everyone will be following you for gaining points. In this way you have to not to follow anyone you will automatically get 1000 follower within an hour.

This is same for gaining facebook fans.

I Suggest you to please stay away from these kind of service providers because in these cases you get followers and fans but are of no use. Only waste of Money.

You can comment if having any doubts. I am not active member of this forum and if i am not replying in 24 hours then please pm me if facing any query. I am bit busy writing an e-book in which i will be revealing all the secrets of internet marketing.

covetusllc, Apr 28, 2012 IP