1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get URL retweet count

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by vinoth.t, Jun 4, 2010.

Hi
    Any one suggest me a API code for getting URL retweet count. In my webpage I have to display the retweet count. Is there any API in twitter for this feature

vinoth.t, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  2. joesmith

joesmith Peon

Best Answers:
    joesmith, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  3. vinoth.t

vinoth.t Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm Already using tweetmeme. tweetmeme too giving API but the request limit is very low. And I don't want the JS code I want API in XML format

vinoth.t, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  4. robster vaughn

robster vaughn Peon

Best Answers:
    Try other tools to track you tweets like ReweetRadar, Retweetrank and Retweetist.. They are also like Tweetmeme, but the only difference is that they are in the form of tag clouds and number of times a user have been retweeted.

robster vaughn, Jun 9, 2010 IP
  5. aeroz1

aeroz1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    While building TweetSuite and researching ReTweets, I came across a need for a service that would capture all links on Twitter and expand them from their shortened version into the full URLs. I’ve written a service to do just that and an API to allow everybody access.

aeroz1, Jun 9, 2010 IP