1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to have Social Bookmarking sites play a role for you??

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by georgytank, Dec 22, 2009.

Ok friends.
    I have been hearing alot, to submit your site home page and inner pages or news section daily basis or as you update new page to social bookmarking sites etc..etc..

Now how really they play a vital role ??

Do we have to make friends in those social book marking sites.. like 500-1000 friends.. and some of them comment in your posted bookmarked site.. rank it up etc..etc..

Is thats how it works?? Am i getting the clear picture??

So are we talking about hard work around 1-2 months or so to build good amount of friends list etc..etc..??

georgytank, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  2. MarkusBerger

MarkusBerger Peon

Best Answers:
    There is no guaranteed way of success. However, if you constantly contribute high quality then people will automatically be attracted to you. You will, for example, get fans on Digg, and so on. That is my experience.

MarkusBerger, Dec 23, 2009 IP
  3. DASHBOY

DASHBOY Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes, Social bookmarks drive traffic to my sites. I am using Delicious, StumbleUpon and Digg. I have lots of friends there. About 500-600. So, I will get at least 3 comments on the topic which I post there. Sometimes, there are lots (In case, the topic is very interesting). Mostly, My friends SAVE the things which I post, as a result, my post/bookmark move to 1st page. Then, there are lots of other guys used to save that bookmark too. In this way, there will be more visit to my site to know more info on that topic which I bookmarked. Those visits gave me sales too :D

DASHBOY, Dec 23, 2009 IP
  4. georgytank

georgytank Peon

Best Answers:
    So its appropriate to use how many social bookmarking sites??

georgytank, Dec 23, 2009 IP
  5. isocial

isocial Guest

Best Answers:
    you can request many friends on the single day as we do in twitter, but the thing is they should visit you post and
    do some comments

isocial, Dec 23, 2009 IP