1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to hide the content of the posts on my wordpress blog?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by genchev, Sep 18, 2011.

Hi guys,

I want to hide the posts on my homepage. I want visitors to click on the names(the only visible thing on my homepage) and then to send them to the post.

How to do that?

genchev, Sep 18, 2011 IP
  2. h0mayun

h0mayun Peon

Best Answers:
    can you please explain in detail ?i personally don't understand what you are saying

h0mayun, Sep 19, 2011 IP
  3. soulseo

soulseo Member

Best Answers:
    Really hard to understand your question. If you want to hide your post, just save your post as a draft.

soulseo, Sep 19, 2011 IP
  4. longblog

longblog Active Member

Best Answers:
    He's saying he wants his homepage to display a list of posts only, with the name of the post being a link to the actual single post. Dude, you can just switch it to excerpts in the admin area, and it will just display a small portion of each post. You can completely remove all of the post content and leave the post names on your homepage by using your functions file, but I'd have to know a bit more about your theme to wrap my head around that one.

longblog, Sep 23, 2011 IP