1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase traffic? is there any software available to raise online business?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by jagruti, Jun 20, 2010.

1. Digital X

Digital X Member

Best Answers:
    Wordpress with plugin king All-In-One-SEO.
    So very true.

Digital X, Jun 24, 2010 IP
  2. ConnorMcCreesh

ConnorMcCreesh Peon

Best Answers:
    Try Income Elite, it doesn't exactly get you backlinks but it does give you a mass of information to create a business, even gives you a free webpage.
    I don't like to assume but asking to just make traffic, its not as easy as that. So taking a look at the site may give you more backup information to work with. Think it still gives a cheap trial aswell so worth a look.

ConnorMcCreesh, Jun 24, 2010 IP
  3. elliots

elliots Peon

Best Answers:
    Have any of you ever heard of things like SE Nuke, Keyword research tools (I use keyword country), Video editing software, market samurai, etc. It still needs work, but less of it for more results. If you use no software to help you other than a web browser then you probably have no success. While you can money more without software, you can make 10 times more with 10 times less effort. One well researched, keyword optimized article is better than 10 without traffic due to bad keyword research and poor submission. Automation is the way to go, whether it is with software or employees, you need it or you are spending too much time on the wrong things!

If you want any of the software I listed Google it, I don't want you to thing I am saying this for cash so no affiliate links here! the software is below:
    SE nuke:Mass submission and bookmarking tool, somewhat blackhat.
    Keyword country: whitehat Keyword research tool with great features.
    Market samurai: Same as above, I use both to be sure of everything. Both have some promotion built in.
    Video editing software: I use Open office's powerpoint and jing.

Good luck.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2010
    elliots, Jun 24, 2010 IP
  4. ravikumars.cb

ravikumars.cb Peon

Best Answers:
    Xgenseo and Senuke are great

ravikumars.cb, Jun 24, 2010 IP
  5. nabeelarkisdata

nabeelarkisdata Peon

Best Answers:
    A lost of money my friend. I know what I am telling you from experience. Buying traffic will not help that much. Your bounce rate will still be high.
    There are more effective techniques.

nabeelarkisdata, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  6. webmasterz

webmasterz Peon

Best Answers:
    there are many ways but most of them need different passage of time to implement... anyhow go for backlinking because it is a solid way of ranking website high in SE which means more traffic.. search this forum , there are many softwares that can do this but choose the best based on users reviews.

webmasterz, Jul 30, 2010 IP