1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase traffic through socail bookmarking

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by noorbaduk, Jun 19, 2010.

1. sudip03

sudip03 Peon

Best Answers:
    Apart form giving a back link the type of bookmarking you are doing will have no effect. Two things you can do:
    1)Try to makes friends over you bookmarking site like in stumbleupon try to add more niche stumblers who can stumble your link.
    2) Today all bookmarking sites are providing sharing option. So share your bookmark in different social media.

sudip03, Jun 24, 2010 IP
  2. akshaykalia

akshaykalia Member

Best Answers:
    Social networking is rather the best option these days to promote a website or a product.
    Currently, I have three facebook pages which have 244628 , 29530 and 15,443 Fans at the moment and constantly growing.
    PM me if need details..

akshaykalia, Jun 24, 2010 IP
  3. sousen

sousen Active Member

Best Answers:
    Social Bookmarking is very profitable it will give you Traffic and also will help you search Engine quick index it's very easy to use just registar and bookmark the url after every new post

sousen, Jun 24, 2010 IP
  4. zain654321

zain654321 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I was facing the same problem. I do share my all posts to social sites but no traffic. Then one of my friend told me that after sharing with Social Sites you have to pick the url of that social site and use the site pingler.com and ping that url so that google know that sharing and ultimately it increase my backlink as well as traffic.

zain654321, Jun 24, 2010 IP
  5. champion510

champion510 Member

Best Answers:
    Good list.. Thank you! :)

champion510, Jun 24, 2010 IP
  6. satur

satur Peon

Best Answers:
    Best advice! Titles that get someone to click the bookmark.

satur, Jun 25, 2010 IP
  7. haveseo

haveseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think its better that you use of unique title and description for your social bookmarks. Dont use of repetitive text for all of them. My other suggestion is to use of dofollow social bookmarking websites. In this case even if they cant bring traffic for you, they can make backlinks for you then you have more qualified backlinks and it can help you to be in higher positions in search engines.

haveseo, Jun 26, 2010 IP