1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase Traffic

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Prathvee, Jan 8, 2013.

1. manudur7

manudur7 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can use Facebook Apps..I am Providing Facebook PVA with 3/5/7/10/15/20 Dummy Apps.

manudur7, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  2. David Noel

David Noel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I prefer facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest to make traffic from real visitors to my blog. Now i prefer Pheed also..... It's working well...............

David Noel, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  3. creativistenterprise

creativistenterprise Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can even pay individuals on this forum to create some wonderful articles. Content is highly regarded as necessary, and GOOD content is a very valuable service if you find the right people.

creativistenterprise, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  4. lapidus

lapidus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Traffic can be increased on many ways.But first you must know to write original content on your website.Then search engines will pick up your quality content and rank your website higher.

lapidus, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  5. victorkrish

victorkrish Peon

Best Answers:
    You should create profile on FB, Linkedin, twitter, myspace, pinterest and stumbleupon then make your followers and add more friends after some months you can easily can get more traffic on your sites.

victorkrish, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  6. Alexgw

Alexgw Guest

Best Answers:

You should start a Facebook fans page for your website and update it regularly with fresh content. You should ensure that your family members and friends are joined.

You could start a Twitter account and get as much as followers. Then you can tweet your website updates to followers. Never forget to do link building.

Alexgw, Jan 19, 2013 IP
  7. Linksbuilder

Linksbuilder Active Member

Best Answers:
    I will recommend you to make profile on main social networking website and be active on it, share your content with followers and also submit interesting content , not always promote your website.Make account on redditt.com,stumbleupon.com,youmob,facebook,twitter, google+.

Linksbuilder, Jan 19, 2013 IP
  8. winappleworld

winappleworld Active Member

Best Answers:
    My blog's alexa rank is 150K
    If you want to increase PR and traffic of your blog, you can guest post and comment on my Blog as i get huge traffic.
    VIsit my blog if you are interested :)

winappleworld, Jan 19, 2013 IP
  9. Traffic_Masters

Traffic_Masters Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    These days it can take months or even a year to correctly rank a website on google - I would recommend paid traffic to gain targeted traffic - once you have a positive ROI you can then outsource your SEO and ensure that your website is gaining traffic non stop

Social media, mobile apps, offline marketing are also options depending on your niche

Traffic_Masters, Jan 19, 2013 IP
  10. tiRo

tiRo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Build a fan page on Facebook and Google Plus and suggest it to everyone, and constantly update.

tiRo, Jan 19, 2013 IP
  11. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to increase traffic to your website through social media sites. You need to get involved and deliver good value to the community, that hangs around in those sites specially those who are looking for information in your chosen niche.
    Your content should be sticky and good quality to your readers, so they would comeback for more of your killer
    content.

I hope that helps a little bit.

Gianni Palazzo, Jan 20, 2013 IP
  12. rith

rith Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to increase traffic to your site, you should do the following:
    -join social network or social book marketing
    -join forum
    -join venture
    -join yahoo answer or yahoo group
    -article submission
    -blog post
    -submit your site to different directories
    -press release
    -free classify ad
    Hope these methods can help you.

rith, Jan 20, 2013 IP
  13. links123

links123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Make a Facebook fan page and promote it on social networks, get more and more likes. Also make a Twitter account post related to the niche of website and make as many as followers.

links123, Jan 21, 2013 IP
  14. santosh.vouch45

santosh.vouch45 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you post content on social networking, and forum posting, Article submission, classified, Social bookmarking and guest blogging are the effective ay for getting the traffic to site.
    Millbrook beds | Kaymed

santosh.vouch45, Jan 21, 2013 IP
  15. chandler.bryson

chandler.bryson Member

Best Answers:
    You can use social media marketing tools, social networking websites to promote your content/business/product. This will drive traffic to your blog/website. Also you need to publish fresh and unique content with smart link building so you can rank well at SERP which will drive organic traffic to your blog.
    Also you should target online communities according to your website's niche and you should participate there. It will improve the visibility of your website.

chandler.bryson, Jan 21, 2013 IP
  16. jesifaku

jesifaku Peon

Best Answers:
    Many people pay to have traffic. I agree in some cases makes lek free things can hardly be made! Below you will find lists some simple ways to gain more traffic to your sites.

1. Signature in Forums (Signatures)

This method is quite simple and can bring a few clicks per day. Try to be a member through forums that deal with the same theme with that of your site, become part of the community and you have to first get a few visitors per day

2. Social sites (Digg, Stumble, Delicious)

Obligations I have personally tried this method with one of my websites and I received over 4000 unique visitors in just one day. So is the work, I beseech world that your site offers X product or opportunity and they will remember domain (if it is not too complicated)

3. YouTube

Assuming you have a site about football. Then why not decide on various YouTube videos about football and if more traffic then suggest with Movie Maker to put the address of your site at the beginning of videos and at the end

4. Hi5 | Facebook | MySpace

Obviously a very good way for general traffic are The largest community in the world. Try to create a good profile and then create a society expanded. Do not forget to put the link on your profile

5. Yahoo Groups

Yahoo Groups helps to increase visitors to your site. Enough to create a group about the subject that I have (eg music) and will have an increase in traffic

So why should you pay to buy links from others when you can increase free traffic!? Really would work, but at least worth

jesifaku, Jan 25, 2013 IP
  17. Sashakta

Sashakta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    update regularly with posts with interesting content for which people are going to search to which they will link.

Sashakta, Feb 4, 2013 IP
  18. KathJ

KathJ Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    join with micro blogging like twitter, pintrest, plurk, dailybooth, meemi, identi, and Friendfeed, its best way to increase traffic on website.

KathJ, Feb 4, 2013 IP
  19. DexPedition

DexPedition Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am not sure of what cind of "techniques" you're looking for. If you want to PM me i can get you some followers on Twitter :)

DexPedition, Feb 4, 2013 IP
  20. oraisoopoopo

oraisoopoopo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    consistently post's, as 10 post / day.. no more no less, try this in 1 month.. and if you have facebook fans.. you must give a useful info to your fans.

oraisoopoopo, Feb 5, 2013 IP