1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase trial registration through social media?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by jhines, Aug 21, 2014.

Hello all,

Generally a collective mind is more powerful than an individual, so I seek wisdom from the masses.

I am looking to increase trial downloads and registrations for the software that my company provides. This software is fairly expensive, so it targets businesses - not the everyday consumer. My task is to come up with a plan to drive more traffic through social media to the trial downloads page with the hope of them registering for it . I have come up with a list great ideas that I have written in my report, but I am looking to see if anyone has any ideas that I may have not thought of yet, as this is an long-term project. Thank you.

NOTE: not all ideas have to be related to social media.

jhines, Aug 21, 2014 IP
  2. christian B

christian B Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,

1) find on social media (Facebook) pages or groups about softwares which are like yours. Then, contact all the people on these pages/groups and tell them:
    - your software makes better for less money
    - they can try it for free
    - you have a great customer service (or something else which makes you unique)

2) search for classified ads where people ask for a service your software can make. Then, answer them like above.

christian B, Aug 22, 2014 IP