1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to increase website traffic of a social bookmrking site

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by humnawab, Mar 31, 2009.

i have a social bookmarking site which name is http://indiandigg.com ,i want to know how can i increase my website traffic,if i submit link to any other social bookmarking site ,these sites deleted my url link ,so i am not understandin how i increase my website backlink and web traffic

humnawab, Mar 31, 2009 IP
  2. coolrohit222002

coolrohit222002 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Where does this indians come online to chat and connect?

Find the place then promote your website saying something like. Hi here is a cool website where you can bookmark all your favourite indian websites and stuff. And you can share it with your friends too

coolrohit222002, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  3. plibb

plibb Peon

Best Answers:
    Just start working on your link building to get your PR up. Then, you need to find forums such as this and advertise your service and it will build your site in no time. The directory section on here is good to use plus the link building section, as they are both relevant to what you are trying to do. Post in there and see your traffic explode.

plibb, Jun 14, 2009 IP
  4. diver

diver Member

Best Answers:
    yes... build mini-nets.. article marketing... videos... other blogs... lens... etc... Do whatever you have to do to get noticed... As for the other SB sites deleting you... well guess I understand... but they probably wouldn't delete a squidoo lens that links back to you... try that.

diver, Jun 14, 2009 IP