1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase your email subscriber list

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Dani__, Sep 8, 2013.

Hello,

I watched a Webinar recently and it was about "How To Increase Your Email Subscribers". I learned a lot and I would like to share what I`ve learned with the forum.

I am a Blogger so in the text below I will make reference to Blogging and writing articles. However, feel free to adapt the tips to your situation and business.

Here it goes.

1. Make a good 404 Page (That is a page visitors get when the page they requested was not found). Include your email subscription form and include the incentive you use to promote more subscribers.
    2. Consider making Webinars yourself. Apparently Webinars have a high conversion rate. (makes sense) You dont even need content for the Webinar. You can have a Q&A Webinar where the participants will ask you questions and you will provide the answers.
    3. Improve the page visitors get after they subscribe to your mailing list - The Thank You Page. At that moment visitors are most interested in what you have to offer so grab that moment and make use of it by asking them to like your Facebook Page or Tweet about you.
    4. Create something to giveaway as incentive with each blog post you make and ask your readers to subscribe to your email list in order to get it. This doesnt have to be a long report or eBook. Just think of what would add further value to the article. This can be a simple Checklist, Top 5 Tips and Tricks or anything else.

Dani__, Sep 8, 2013 IP
  2. CandleKeep

CandleKeep Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great advice... Another thing; consider having a popup form immediately on your blog.

Aweber and Getresponse offer free light-box opt-in forms that can definitely increase opt-ins.

In fact... If you don't have one? You'll notice a massive increase in subscriptions.

:]

CandleKeep, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  3. Dani__

Dani__ Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, thats true. However, a lot of people close those lightboxes automatically and it might annoy some of your readers. The positive aspect is that they will definitely increase your email subscribers. You`ve got to weight the positives and negatives, and make a decision specific for your situation.

Yesterday I was commenting on a blog post and I noticed that once you submit your comment you are redirected to a Thank You page where you get asked to sign up for the email list of the blogger. That is another way you can increase subscribers that I have overlooked.

Dani__, Sep 9, 2013 IP
  4. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great tips, building an email list can be tough nowadays, but you can do it if you do it right and focus on the right things. I like the thank you page and 404 page ideas.

ninjamtlt1, Sep 11, 2013 IP