1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to insert picture and make it looks like the part of picture?

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by globalcashsite, Jun 28, 2009.

Guys

I am using Photoshop 7.0 & Coral Draw 12. I am looking to create a top site header 800 x 100 etc and I want to insert 3-4 pictures in that header. But I wish that those pictures look part of header not look as these are inserted as separate picture.

For example visit my site www.ebooksparadize.com and see top green header. In that header laptop is looking like part of banner it is not feeling that, laptop image was inserted separately.

Please tell me how to do that in Adobe Photopshop or Coraldraw?

GCS

globalcashsite, Jun 28, 2009 IP
  2. tac2

tac2 Peon

Best Answers:
    The Easiest way would be polaroid-style. Draw white boxes behind the images and leave some space for the white borders. Then you ad some drop-shadow to make it more alive.

tac2, Jun 28, 2009 IP
  3. sakto

sakto Active Member

Best Answers:
    And you need to adjust the colors of the inserted image too to correspond with the target image.

sakto, Jun 28, 2009 IP
  4. sneso

sneso Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Use of high quality and large images will help too. Scale to preference.

sneso, Jun 28, 2009 IP
  5. Design World

Design World Banned

Best Answers:
    Photoshop is the Better way for that. Don't use Corel Draw for this. just take those 3-4 images. remove background from them to using Magic Wand Tool or Only selcect those part of images which you want in header. and then put them on header. :)

Design World, Jun 28, 2009 IP