1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to invest $1000

Discussion in 'General Business' started by chocoholic1122, Oct 5, 2016.

1. jscott99

jscott99 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do you know of any reliable algos? leonArdo? or another? or would you even share hehe

jscott99, Apr 7, 2017 IP
  2. Scriptechweb

Scriptechweb Member

Best Answers:
    Buy revenue generating websites & invest in affiliate marketing.

Scriptechweb, Apr 7, 2017 IP
  3. egoldzone

egoldzone Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Invest in bitcoin is great or forex trading if you know good trading strstegy

egoldzone, Apr 7, 2017 IP
  4. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    not really using that leonardo, i heard its good. but i think most of the trader are into C.A.T. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507103.0
    not recommending it for first timers. you should feel the manual trading first by simply setting things yourself like stoploss and take profit. poloniex is widely used by them. if you are just into btc/usd try bitfinex or btc-e.

etc, Apr 8, 2017 IP
    jscott99 likes this.
  5. jscott99

jscott99 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you etc i'll checkout that CAT.

I do trade via Polo, mostly XRP, but also BTC, Stellar, Monero and even some random less populars like Huntercoin, Namecoin, and looking into others that have recent huge gains. So yes this leonArdo and CAT or any algorithm really interests me. I began to think that I could hire someone and write our own. But I think better to piggy back off something that's already been proven to kindof work already.

Yes will be doing testing soon. Eventually :) Thank you.

jscott99, Apr 8, 2017 IP
  6. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i can see you already made your way so sure you can handle it. I'm more of ETH assets and anon coins like Monero too. this time we're looking at XSPEC, they are cheap as of now. you might want to get some of it.

etc, Apr 8, 2017 IP
  7. TommyGD

TommyGD Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My advice is to first think "out of the box". There are way too many traditional roads of earning money and too many people at it. What I did when i started with $500 was look into an activity that provided me with the EDUCATION and TOOLS to create a business online helping others become a better version of themselves and with the opportunity of expanding not only locally but internationally as well. I am an English Teacher, PNL Coach and Networker.

Cheers!!

TommyGD, Apr 9, 2017 IP