1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to let the client edit a simple HTML based site from backend

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by qlogixsolutions, Jun 17, 2012.

Hi,

We have build few html sites with little php usage for our clients. We want the client to be able to edit things in the site or update something on their own by loggin in as an admin to the site. Basically we want to provide an admin backend to update the site.

So looking for information on how to achieve this.

Our sites has few tables and other data on different pages that has to be updated on a monthly basis.

qlogixsolutions, Jun 17, 2012 IP
  2. OSSEO

OSSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    You have to make it dynamic, simple do one thing . install wordpress then use that admin panel for backend. you can also give it your client for editing text and image from website.

OSSEO, Jun 19, 2012 IP
  3. qlogixsolutions

qlogixsolutions Member

Best Answers:
    Wordpress is not serving my pirpose. It is more than what I want. SO I need to make it simple.

qlogixsolutions, Jun 20, 2012 IP
  4. duffer_01

duffer_01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you tried mobitect.com? You can use it to let your clients send updates by email that then automatically update specific sections of a site that you define. I do want to be up-front and let you know that I work with this site so you might want to ask someone else for a review on what they think of it.

duffer_01, Nov 15, 2012 IP