1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to list my website to different directories? what are the advantages of that???

Discussion in 'General Business' started by varghesenair, Jul 3, 2012.

Hi DP friends,

I have a website www.entrepedia.in that talks about business ideas. I've just started and have got already around 300 visitors. Searching through the net, I could see everyone telling about listing website to different directories in order to get more traffic. I don't have any basics regarding this and it would be a great help if you people can help me out in this matter

Regards,

Varghese

varghesenair, Jul 3, 2012 IP
  2. ndeshev

ndeshev Peon

Best Answers:
    Listing sites in the directories isn`t what it was, Google devalued a lot of them and it`s even possible to hurt your search engine rankings, I`will recommend you to search for really quality ones.

ndeshev, Jul 3, 2012 IP
  3. traxport121

traxport121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yea Ndeshev is right. Only enlist in the reputable high PR directories. The low PR directories may damage your site.

traxport121, Jul 3, 2012 IP
  4. wuken

wuken Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are a lot of directory submission offers on Fiverr. You cannot really go wrong with them.

wuken, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  5. ambrosiabhm

ambrosiabhm Peon

Best Answers:
    Go with organic link building - its the only way to properly get your rankings accordingly.

ambrosiabhm, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  6. SEO Magician

SEO Magician Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Fiverr's a great place to get both directory listings and backlinks on the cheap. All you have to do is work on your content and your sales funnel, then make your offers attractive enough that there's money in them for JV partnerships. Directory listings such as DMOZ remain a good backlink, and also an easy way to get a trickle of traffic on the cheap. Good luck!

Jon

SEO Magician, Jul 6, 2012 IP