1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to make 2-5 a day using free traffic

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Mastercode, Aug 16, 2013.

Hey guys!
    I see many people asking how to get started with clickbank or promote other products.
    I want to share 3 methods that im suing to get 2-5 sales a day and sometimes even more. The best thing about this method, Its FREE and you only need few hrs a day.
    This is what you need - Optional
    An Auto-responder
    A landing page
    Method 1
    Creating 1-2 YouTube videos a day.
    This seems to be a simple but is super effective. It takes only few minutes to create 1-2 videos a day. After a few days you will start seeing results and getting few leads.
    When you make videos give them tips related to your product.
    My main channel get more around 300-500 views a day. This seems like nothing but 50% of them will click on my landing page, 20% will ask for more info and 5 will buy the product.

Method 2
    Promote Craigslist to get leads and sales. This one of my favorites to promote an affiliate program. Craigslist is a golden mine if you know how to use it.
    Most of this people are looking for a job opportunity. So make sure you buy the product before you start promoting this on Craigslist. Because it has to be useful for this people.
    This is how i do it!
    I post minimum 2 ads a day on the sales and customer service section.
    This is a simple ad that im using

You usually get 5-10 at the end of the day you get between 5-10 people asking for more information. I give them an explanation about the program and what benefits they get as a member. If you are good on the phone, it will an easy way to make sales.

I have another method which i think is the best to make sales using Facebook. But i cant post this video link.
    I hole you like these 2 methods that im using, if have any question or need extra help just message me.

Horacio R
    Thanks!

Mastercode, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  2. sambling

sambling Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    These a nice, if well used methods. You could also promote free products via these methods if you feel you can't sell. Share an open source software or something on a free file host and then promote that and earn from adf.ly + the file host.

sambling, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  3. Mastercode

Mastercode Active Member

Best Answers:

Yeah today i made 3 sales from Craigslist, personally i don't to promote free methods it is a waste of time. What i promote are membership program that pay monthly commissions. Using Craigslist you can make more sales using paid ads. They change only $20 per ad and you normally make $3-5 sales.

Mastercode, Aug 16, 2013 IP
  4. karan_1128

karan_1128 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing the methods. Youtube + Clickbank is working quite well for me. Craiglist is a little slow due to fast banning process and my lazyness.

karan_1128, Aug 17, 2013 IP
  5. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are making it seem WAY easier than it actually is. The mthod 1 you described is hard because I create a video per day and still haven't got very many leads.

Dionne Taylor, Aug 17, 2013 IP
  6. Branko Zecevic

Branko Zecevic Active Member

Best Answers:
    Totally agree with you about these two methods of marketing!
    YouTube is huge and totally worth of effort and time!
    I consider to start promoting my squeeze page on Backpage, so beside Craiglist,
    Backpage is also a good one!

Branko Zecevic, Aug 18, 2013 IP
  7. kbclickbank

kbclickbank Member

Best Answers:
    Wow this is really exciting post. Both methods are allows users to easily generate traffic free with web visitor and obviously without any tools. Generate traffic with sharing YouTube video and viewing AD are really amazing, thanks for your nice share.

Have a nice day !!! :)

kbclickbank, Aug 18, 2013 IP
  8. curtisdawson

curtisdawson Active Member

Best Answers:
    How are you making your youtube videos? Are you reposting creativecommon videos or just making powerpoint videos

curtisdawson, Aug 18, 2013 IP
  9. Mastercode

Mastercode Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can start making powerpoint presentations but i works better and you get great results if you who them who you are.

Mastercode, Aug 18, 2013 IP
  10. xtragudboi

xtragudboi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can you please show us some sample videos you have made? I had no luck with Youtube. I think the keyword research did not bring any luck. How do you rank videos. Mind sharing it?

xtragudboi, Aug 18, 2013 IP
  11. Mastercode

Mastercode Active Member

Best Answers:
    I do not use the keyword research tool. Is better to use FB groups and i dont mean spamming everywhere like everybody. You have to be smarter than them. I have the video training which was created only for my team but i can give to you since we have a new version. I cant post any link in this forum so you will have to send me a message.

Mastercode, Aug 18, 2013 IP
  12. Forexpic.com

Forexpic.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the sharing. Youtube is good place to get more traffic.

Forexpic.com, Aug 18, 2013 IP
  13. roscoes45

roscoes45 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I like backpage because it is easier to get your ads approved and you can advertising all over the country if you wish

roscoes45, Aug 19, 2013 IP