1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to make $20-100 per month with Amazon without a website, suggestion me something good

Discussion in 'General Business' started by kartik saini, Oct 15, 2014.

hello friends give me some good advises.
    i use the amazon affiliated program since one year ago. i don't take it seriously but now i'm very serious about to make money with the amazon

i'm from India and i join the USA and Indian Amazon Associated amazon.in or amazon.com ,
    i used both because i knew that if i share the amazon.in affiliated products in USA then i can't get any commission so i join the USA amazon.com also because i share in the USA only Amazon.com link

Now come to my topic so please tell me how can i make only $20-100 in a month
    because i can't make even $1 with this so help me for growing with amazon

Now i have not a website because my website hosting is expire because i have no money to renew it but i have a fast internet connection using daily Now i share the affiliated link on Facebook last 3-4 days and get the 10-15 click daily now total on USA amazon click is 68 and Indian amazon 137 clicks in 3-4 days but not get any Revenue so please tell me what should i do to get good revenue please help me suggestion me good point

kartik saini, Oct 15, 2014 IP