1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Make a New WP Blog on GoDaddy Using Old Blogger Posts?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by viqifrench, Jun 7, 2009.

I'm way out of my league. I'm ready to PayPal someone to please get me all set up. Here's what I need you to tell me how to do -- or can you just take over and get this done for me? I'll pay a quick $30...

1. I want to create & host a new WP.org blog on my existing GoDaddy website. GoDaddy said I'll first have to change my hosting package to the type that'll accept a WP blog. I'll do this ASAP, but still will be fuzzy about the next steps after I change my GoDaddy account type...

2. I'll need to pick and apply a WP theme... Not sure how to upload a WP theme, though.

3. I'll start writing new blog posts, but I sure want to migrate over all the great content from my existing Blogger blog. How to copy all this from Blogger to WP is yet another mystery -- so is how to redirect traffic from my old blog over the to new WP I'll have.

So... If you know WP & GoDaddy & Blogger and want to make a few bucks helping me, I will gladly pay $30 to whoever would be kind enough to handle all of this for me.

Thanks!

viqifrench, Jun 7, 2009 IP
  2. Social.Network

Social.Network Member

Best Answers:
    I can assist with the migration. Please respond to the PM.

Social.Network, Jun 7, 2009 IP
  3. viqifrench

viqifrench Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Social.Network. I'll respond to you PM.

viqifrench, Jun 7, 2009 IP