1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to make fast money with gigs? what am i doing wrong?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Arclite, Oct 21, 2015.

hey

I need to make some fast money so i decided to create a few gigs on different gig-websites:
    fiverr
    seoclerks
    gigbucks
    fourerr

I am selling a email lists here is my gig link
    https://nl.fiverr.com/dargon500/provide1000-targeted-emails-accurately-tested-one-by-one
    but nobody seems to click i only had 2 clicks, seoclerks:269 views, gigbucks:0 views fourerr: 0 views

can somebody tell me what I am doing wrong because i need make some money soon

Arclite, Oct 21, 2015 IP
  2. Vision2Code

Vision2Code Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well.. you're offering too much. I would see that an imagine the quality is terrible as you're offering 1k targeted emails and that's just not realistic if they're actually targeted and tested one-by-one.

Stay away from anything 'email' related. As you can see, your gigs not getting views so try something else.

Vision2Code, Oct 21, 2015 IP
  3. hogeyman3

hogeyman3 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yah you're offering too much. Also if you want more views on Fiverr you've gotta market and advertise your gigs. Online, door to door, whatever you gotta do.

hogeyman3, Oct 23, 2015 IP