1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to make money by free software?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by sindhuxyz, Nov 5, 2011.

Hi,

We are developing software which are real need in market. Many companies are selling such with fixed cost or per month. I want to make our software free, but I am also willing to make money from them because we have invested. If anyone know how to make money by free software product and open source web product.

Thanks

sindhuxyz, Nov 5, 2011 IP
  2. WWWMan

WWWMan Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe try in-app advertising, i have free software available to download and you integrate stuff like 'opencandy.com' which enables you to sell 'pay-per install' and depending on the business model you can sell premium add ons. Look at stuff like Spotify thats free software and they make money from advertising and add on premium software, look into different 'freemium models'

~ Good luck

WWWMan, Nov 5, 2011 IP
  3. richestguy

richestguy Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe you can give it free as trial for 30 days with full functionality, and if it's good, people must be willing to pay for further use :)

richestguy, Nov 5, 2011 IP