1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Make Money Online (3 Books I Recommend)

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Jigsaw55555, May 8, 2013.

Hi there. Here i would like to share 3 online money making books i found it it useful.

1. Black Hat Method to Make Money Online

This method is blackhat… VERY blackhat. So blackhat in fact that I felt bad about doing it – however, you definitely can make money with it, as I’m proof that it works. I made $647/three days with this before I stopped –twenty minutes of work to set this up, and I’m not joking. After the setup, it took five seconds daily… to check how much I had earned.

2. The Greatest FREE Money Making Ebook EVER!

Hello and congratulations to you for getting your hands on this powerful system that has been created specifically as an easy way to allow newbies to get off to a fast start and begin making money almost instantly with a total package, turnkey system. I have spent many years as a full-time Internet marketer and know from personal experiences how difficult it always is to start making money when you are new to the game and just trying to get started. There are hundreds, if not thousands of books and courses that have been published on “How to make Money Online” and most of them are either incomplete, or just plain impossible for the beginner to profit from. Now a typical scenario goes something like this: Go to Clickbank.com which is free to join and has over 10,000 items to sell online. Pick out a good product and then go to Google and use Adwords to get targeted traffic (that means people looking for what you're selling) and you'll soon be rolling in the cash. I'm not saying that is wrong advice but I am saying that over 90% of the people that try that will lose money!

3. CPA Monopoly

I created this method as an easy way for fast residual cash and I make I killing with it every day. The set it and forget it approach with minimal maintenance is the reason why it appeals to me and seriously anybody can do it very easily, it really is foolproof. This involves some time and work in the beginning and then you can get cash from it for months to come. This method is so simple you will wonder why you did not think of it. You will market a free scholarship CPA at colleges, this is pretty much a fool-proof method. Just to let you know the possibilities I get more than 70 leads a day on autopilot for the past 3 months. No Fluff let’s get to the method.

Here i am sending you a copy of the first book "Black Hat Method to Make Money Online". The other two can be easily found on the net. Enjoy :)

Attached Files:

Jigsaw55555, May 8, 2013 IP
  2. MobileInternet

MobileInternet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hahaha... very blackhat... but i like it... Great Idea.

MobileInternet, May 9, 2013 IP
  3. IsayHey

IsayHey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good blackhat method, but I am always skeptical about them so I will just save the pdf for now and if I feel like a change then I shall set this up and see if it actually works!

Thanks.

IsayHey, May 10, 2013 IP