1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to make my link visible to search engines from Digg, Squidoo,Stumble ?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by lapidus, Oct 13, 2011.

Hello everyone

I have couple of questions about social networking sites.

Can somebody post here when i submit a link from my site on Digg,Squidoo,Stumble ... etc. how then i must promote that link?

Example i was submit link from my site to Digg and then what i must to do to search engines can find it and then i get Diggs,i mean to my post on Digg must be on front page
    of Digg. The same question is with Squidoo too. If i make lens what to do with that lens,how people will find my lens and from that lens go to my site( of course in that lens is TEXT LINK to my website.

I write now what i know about that, and if is wrong please anybody can tell em right way.

Ok i submit link from my website in Digg ok that's easy,then i have url which i must promote on internet that people can go from that url to my website from DIgg( of course
    only if i am on first page on Digg). Now,main question: I must promote that url from Squidoo,Digg,Stumbleupon etc.. to social bookmarking sites,commenting on blogs,forum signatures? After that people will click on that link and go to my url (example on Squidoo) and then in the same post is a TEXT LINK where is link to my site.

I know if somebody click my link to my site from Squidoo,Digg, Stumble then i make good position in search engines, PR,Alexa rank and better traffic. IF somebody can tell me what will happen when somebody click on my link from Squidoo which is in my signature?(text link)

Thanks

Last edited: Oct 13, 2011
    lapidus, Oct 13, 2011 IP
  2. woody allen

woody allen Peon

Best Answers:
    With all the available social bookmarking sites and website directories, submit or simply tag your link to each one and simply waiting for the approval from site owners.

woody allen, Oct 16, 2011 IP