1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to manage an email address in a team?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by IKDesign, May 23, 2010.

Hey guys,

Here is my dilemma:

I have an e-mail address, say x@x.com, which I want my team and myself to be able to manage.
    i.e. We need some sort of webmail interface where we can all login and manage incoming e-mail into folders, send replies, etc. all at the same time.

Usually, I would use something like SquirrelMail from my hosting provider to access and manage e-mails, but since I don't have cPanel with my current host, I need some sort of alternative.

The only example I can think of for what I really need is Hootsuite. Hootsuite is basically a website where you can manage Twitter and Facebook accounts - you can post updates to these sites directly from Hootsuite, and you can give team members access to post stuff too.

Is there anything like this for e-mail management?

Any help would be appreciated!

IKDesign, May 23, 2010 IP
  2. petr_ind

petr_ind Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I think desknow is good,
    my organization use it too manage the forum, working together on the team, and anything else.
    but i think this is not free. for more information, you can googling it or bing it.... :)

petr_ind, May 24, 2010 IP