1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to manage MULTIPLE sites ? ? ?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by locals, Jun 25, 2009.

So I have approx. 100 domains, but some times I visit them and it is a shock because a website I sort of forgot about but happened to stumble upon now has PR. My question is how or what type of script do I need where I can "organize" all of these and see what their PR is where they are ranking and etc. Thanks

locals, Jun 25, 2009 IP
  2. sharatthakur

sharatthakur Peon

Best Answers:
    You can make use of some web list management software, which will help you in managing the domains. For google page rank, I am afraid you need to manage the ranking individually for each of the sites.

sharatthakur, Jun 25, 2009 IP
  3. GReddy4u

GReddy4u Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm sure there is software for this but you could also use a simple browser macro program that will insert your approx. 100 sites into the pr checking website.

For example, name your first site 1, second, 2, and so on. Then add the correct urls to each number and your set to just press 1, 2, through 100 and enter each time you want to do a quick checkup. But like I said there is probably software for this someone will charge you for, this way is free.

GReddy4u, Jun 25, 2009 IP
  4. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i am going to hack the LBS script it shows alexa rank and pr which are both updated, i dont know how frequently but i checked on one of the sites i was using it on and all the sites were up to date.

I will share a link when i am done if anyone is interested

locals, Jun 25, 2009 IP