1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Meet VC's/Angel Investors with no Contacts?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Ascendancy, Apr 29, 2010.

I've got a lot of innovative and creative ideas for web apps and internet ventures, however being of a young age I haven't had as much time for networking around the world and just don't have the contacts to get my ideas heard by the right VC's or Angel's. Any tips on how to meet new investors for website ideas? I'd love to get a team of investors behind my ideas, just not sure which step I should take... and in which direction

Ascendancy, Apr 29, 2010 IP
  2. tjsocr22

tjsocr22 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Build up friends and contacts on and offline :). You never know who might have connections to multi-millionaires ;)

tjsocr22, Apr 29, 2010 IP
  3. besbesmany

besbesmany Peon

Best Answers:
    i think you can make high traffic to your site to get more people or use friends from facebook and twitter

besbesmany, Apr 30, 2010 IP
  4. WorksForWeb

WorksForWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would advise you to read the book J. B. Loewen "Money Magnet: How to Attract Investors to Your Business". You can find this book on the web.

WorksForWeb, May 7, 2010 IP
  5. yyz9

yyz9 Peon

Best Answers:
    start reading some VC blogs, have gotten tons of info from those...check on technorati for that..

yyz9, May 15, 2010 IP