1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to monetize social community?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by kalseo, Mar 19, 2010.

Hi DP friends,

I have a social community related to Asia, I am wondering how I can monetize the traffic?

CPM, Adsense or CPA ?

Cheers

Kal

kalseo, Mar 19, 2010 IP
  2. Topwatches

Topwatches Peon

Best Answers:
    The world wide web has replaced car row as the place to shop for a vehicle. The consolidation of brick and mortar facilities may have been accelerated by a shrinking economy and government dictates; however, the writing has been on the virtual wall for some time. Technology has always served as the catalyst for change and the Internet has proven to be the platform to introduce the next evolution of the auto industry.

The world wide web has matured as an efficient information resource to replace the real world auto dealership as the place of choice for car shoppers to gather the information they need to select a vehicle and a dealership -- in that order! Internet based social networking is the virtual version of a Chamber of Commerce, the Rotary Club, Community Event, Fraternity, etc., linked together by a technology that serves as a central communication and distribution tool.

Topwatches, Mar 20, 2010 IP
  3. manofwar

manofwar Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would say one of the best are CPA and CPM offers.

manofwar, Mar 20, 2010 IP