1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Monetize Your Video Content

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Flux Capacitor, Jun 25, 2012.

Hi Everyone,

I'm sure a lot of you have video on your sites hosted by YouTube. As you know Video can be a valuable addition to your site as it's usually loved by the search engines. YouTube is a great way to host your video content but when using it to monetize content, it becomes pretty ineffective.

I wanted to let everyone know there are other companies out there willing to monetize your video content and pay you some nice CPMs for it. Currently I can get a rev share of $1-$5 CPM for my videos and all of the hosting is taken care of for me. In my experience YouTube rates are pretty pathetic and well as we all know google can also be pretty picky.

If interested I would encourage everyone to switch over from YouTube and explore other options out there. Even if you don't have video on your site a lot of these companies are willing to provide you with video content if they think it's worthwhile.

Hope this is helpful to someone out there, hopefully I also found the right place for this post.

Thanks,

Daniel

Flux Capacitor, Jun 25, 2012 IP
  2. baronsjim

baronsjim Peon

Best Answers:
    That sounds great, I have a lot of videos on my site and traffic...can I PM you to get more information on this opportunity. I would love to monetize my traffic and start making some money on the videos...

baronsjim, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  3. Flux Capacitor

Flux Capacitor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sure please get in touch with me... I'd be happy to introduce you to my AM.

Cheers,

Daniel

Flux Capacitor, Jun 26, 2012 IP