1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Optimize the Content Manegment Sites in Search Engines

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by seonaren, Jun 21, 2006.

Hi to all...........

I am working on www.apkadomain.com which is a content management system site and working fine....

The site contains a file (root.html) which contains the code which is common to the whole site in other words if we make changes in that file it will reflect in the whole site....

i dont understand that how can it will optimized in search engines...

pls help me in this matter......

Narender Singh:)

seonaren, Jun 21, 2006 IP
  2. richardevanslee

richardevanslee Peon

Best Answers:
    You want things like the meta keyword and description (not all that important but if you can automate them worth dealing with), page URL and title element to match the specific content of each page.

With mature content management systems – like Movable Type and WordPress – this isn’t hard.

Not that it is magic: but it doesn’t hurt.

What you put on the pages has to be distinctive – I’d never dare say good – so that it grabs someone’s attention.

The most SEO optimized pages in the universe aren’t going to do much than all you do is announce that water happens to be wet.

Richard

richardevanslee, Jun 21, 2006 IP