1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to optimize wordpress database queries.mysql was blocked?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by bean81, Jan 11, 2011.

dear
    now my site's database has been blocked and receive a email about some issure
    below is detail

We are notifying you that your account, or a portion or feature of your account has caused an overload on one of our servers. We have a shared hosting environment that we must maintain at a certain level of performance. This performance is monitored and balanced by us, however there are times when accounts can cause the server’s load to increase degrading the performance for all other customers on this server.

To protect your account from further action you must agree to our request for compliance. Please respond to this message stating your intent to do so. You may either log into your control panel with us, and access this ticket via the 24/7 help desk, or provide this ticket number to our Live Chat or phone representatives.

1.Time: 16% (1982 sec)
    Amount: 18% (296 queries)
    Rows Examined/Sent: 2395 / 1819
    Avg. Query Exec/Lock Time: 6 / 1 sec.
    Used databases: [C287942_auto|C287942_magazine|C287942_economic|C287942_joke|C287942_country|C287942_site|C287942_break]
    Query example: use C287942_auto; SELECT post_id, meta_key, meta_value FROM wp_postmeta WHERE post_id IN (519) ORDER BY post_id, meta_key;

Let me optimize my database queries first and send me the URL,http://www.databasejournal.com/feat...91_2/Optimizing-MySQL-Queries-and-Indexes.htm

Please give some advice
    Thanks

bean81, Jan 11, 2011 IP