1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Pick And Approach New Clients On Social Networks?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Bigblogacademy, Jan 27, 2013.

?

How do you pick your clients for affiliate marketing?

Poll closed Jan 27, 2017.
  1. Blogging and let them come and choose you.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Pick your clients and Ping or approach them directly with quality service

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. None of the above 2 strategies

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Hi friends,

I am doing some Health affiliate and promoting it with health blogs and other social networking. I want to know if there is any strategy so that I can pick the potential clients directly on Facebook or Forums and approach them.

Actually I want to know the real strategy of picking and approaching clients on Forums and social networks.

Can anyone help me about this..

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Bigblogacademy, Jan 27, 2013 IP
  2. kam25

kam25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can get traffic to your offers using Facebook and forums.

Find forums related to your niche and create accounts. Start adding value to the posts and threads. For forum marketing to work well for you, you need to create relationships with people on the forums and no spamming. Give helpful tips first, build post count and then afterwards you can add a signature to your profile for your site and make sure the site has good content. Remember to be building a list.

The same thing applies to Facebook. Find related groups and pages.

With social media marketing, you always have to add and share good content and also build relationships with people.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2013
    kam25, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  3. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to get customers from social media sites. You need to get involved in those sites with the community that is already there looking for information in your particular niche.

First, you need to create good relationships with them before you approach anybody there.

Be a good value giver to the community, try to be as helpful as you can. Try to educate people by giving them the best of your content.

I hope that helps a little bit.

Gianni Palazzo, Feb 1, 2013 IP