1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to present USP on responsive homepage

Discussion in 'General Business' started by 918503, Nov 11, 2016.

Building my first website, it's not finished, http://staging.portlandcards.com/

I have the design pretty much how I want it. It's responsive which makes design space kind of tight.

Does anyone have a recommendation on HOW I should present my USP on my homepage. Maybe I should just save it for the About page? Thoughts?

This is what I have, still working on About page as well.

'over 8,000 individual cards in stock priced lower than eBay, COMC and big-name competitors
    shipping is always $3.00 per order no matter how many cards you buy
    quickly and easily find what you're looking for

no sign-up required
    simple checkout process
    friendly and helpful customer support 24/7
    new startup small business building relationships for the future
    we truly care about our customers

thousands of transactions on ebay since 2004 maintaining 100% positive feedback
    we guarantee to fulfill every order with 100% accuracy within 48 hours (M-F)
    money back guarantee
    returns accepted'

918503, Nov 11, 2016 IP
  2. unlimitedoptions4us

unlimitedoptions4us Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi:

I checked your page. It looks pretty good.
    You have listed baseball(35) cards or 35 categories.
    You may want to break it down by American League and National League so that customers can get to the team or person they are looking for more quickly.

One idea for a USP would be to offer a buy one get one free (BOGO) for the first time user. That will attract more people away from their current provider.

One other USP would be shipping. Guaranteeing that the products/cards will be delivered within 2 days for example. Amazon Prime gets products to many locations in 2 days. I don't know about how long products take to deliver on Ebay, but I'm sure they don't deliver most products in 2 days or less. My point is getting the product to the customer faster than your main competition. That could be a huge USP.

Dan

unlimitedoptions4us, Nov 20, 2016 IP