1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to promote flash game site

Discussion in 'General Business' started by indiasbull, Jun 7, 2013.

hi,
    i am vikas and i am running gaming website which you can see in my signature, my site is doing good from the day i start it, but still i am not getting much users, can somebody help me to find some good keywords for my site and one more thing i developed 33 games this yr for my site also can anybody tell me how can i promote my games very well. i am doing it but u know manually submitting in thousands of sites is not possible :(

i need something to boost me to run my site and games.

thanks
    vikas gupta

indiasbull, Jun 7, 2013 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    The best thing to do is what you are doing now. Namely creating a buzz by inviting conversation about your website. There are thousands of members here, many who will now check you out and will see what you have to offer. Good luck with all.

Spoiltdiva, Jun 7, 2013 IP
  3. lolKogMaw

lolKogMaw Peon

Best Answers:
    The shirts with simple designed are no doubt welcomed by people. As for a Leauge of Legends player, it’s easy to make out his love to the game when he wears Leauge of Legends clothing. No matter what the season is, you can find they put on LoL coat in server winter and wear the LoL shirts in hot summer. It’s the Leauge of Legends T-shirt that makes LoL lovers become unique. the site : acgon.com

lolKogMaw, Jun 7, 2013 IP
  4. indiasbull

indiasbull Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    i developed 32 flash games and i am distributing for free in school kids. but its very expensive, now i am planning to print brochure and distribute outside school, in which any kid come to my office and get his picture in the game (the games i developed) for free :)
    how is it ?

indiasbull, Jun 8, 2013 IP