1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Promote Website Portal???

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by My Property Stores, Feb 8, 2013.

Hi, i am a web developer and Design a Web Portal for a Real Estate company in Thane. I have been working for this site for 3 months. Let me know the changes should i make in my website and Who to Promote it using SEO and Social Media... Please Rate my Website from 0-10 :)

My Website URL :- www.mypropertystores.com/

My Property Stores, Feb 8, 2013 IP
  2. steve4seo

steve4seo Active Member

Best Answers:
    This site is still under construction i think. It's going to homepage on clicking any of the links on the site. The site looks pretty cool but I would suggest to show property listings in the home page so that it looks like it'll be updated regularly.

steve4seo, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  3. Pintu

Pintu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Look n feel wise good site but may be there is some error in java, so first of all change your java and than think about online promotion, you have to create properties on social networking sites like facebook, twitter, linkedin, delicious, pinterest and than share some informative content on it, you'll get creamy traffic on your site, but before that make your site error free. Good luck :)

Pintu, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  4. Kianu42

Kianu42 Member

Best Answers:
    First of all you need to decide who your target audience is. Is it real estate agents, real estate clients or simply people who like to surf the web for their dream house which they may buy in 10 years from now?

Once you decide that, you need to think about how to sell your site to each group of prospects. For example, real estate agents might want to be receiving in-mail updates about new objects from your site.

And people trying to figure out what their dream home would be, might want to see and be able to share images of nice houses, youtube video tours of apartments. Eventually, these materials should be leading them to your site.

SEO is hard in the real estate niche, so you might want to go for PPC or even off-line advertising.

As for social media management, it's a whole job in itself, and you'd need a person to engage with the community of Twitter, Facebook and Google+ followers, if you want to do it right. Otherwise, what's the point to have followers on those networks if you're not going to post any updates or anything interesting to your pages there.

Oh, almost forgot to rate your site, I'd say 7 out of 10. The listings name are easily confused for links, by the way.

Kianu42, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  5. lesa mitchell

lesa mitchell Member

Best Answers:
    You can always use manual submissions, work on website with good pr related to your niche.

lesa mitchell, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  6. kenzo22

kenzo22 Member

Best Answers:
    Website is rather simple, but clearly present all information which is very good. 6.5/10 ;)

kenzo22, Feb 13, 2013 IP