1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to put my thoughts into a design layout ?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by poseidon, Jan 2, 2008.

Well I have few ideas in my mind for the design of my website. Now I am just wondering how designers put there concepts/ideas into reality as I am having serious problem in coming up with "what part will go where" thing ?

I mean I want some kind of free hand tool/software which can help me in chalking down my ideas for the design and structure of the site. How do you people do that ?

PS - The reason why am putting this in CMS is because my site revolved around a CMS and I feels I can get a better answer here than in design forum.

poseidon, Jan 2, 2008 IP
  2. Xavier_3D

Xavier_3D Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you see example sites related to your Niche, that'll give you an idea how the sites are mostly arranged, then you can even customise it to your own personal look. I suggest doing so because most sites are designed keeping in mind user accessibility, if you do something out of the ordinary.... That'll may lower your users if they don't find it easily accessible.

Xavier_3D, Jan 3, 2008 IP