1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to run/manage 100+ blogs easily, huge potential for money.

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by warmlikecoffee, Oct 2, 2009.

Hey guys, I'm new to the forums (you can tell from my post count lol), but I'm a developer who is working on a blog management solution.

Enough about me, onto my program:

Whats the point of running 100+ blogs? think of the income possible... I will use a small number so you can see how realistic and how big the potential for this can be.

Numbers.
    100 blogs X $1 a day = $100 a day = $3,000 a month = $36,000 a year.

This is only using $1.00. If you can double it to $2 a day for a blog that's a whopping $72,000 a year.

Managing 100+ blogs?
    To manage 100 blogs, each blog should receive 2-3 posts per week to stay updated. We'll use 2 articles a week for each blog as an example.

100 blogs x 2 updates = 200 posts a week. 200 posts / 7 days = 28 posts a day. Now you're thinking, "How will I make 28 posts a day, it will take forever to find 28 articles, spin them all, and update 28 blogs in 1 day. YOU'RE RIGHT, it would take forever under normal circumstances.

Where will I get articles to update so many blogs?
    I will provide a solution for you to get the latest articles. All you have to do is type in your keyword/niche for your blog and you'll have access to thousands of articles.

So I have an article? its not unique?
    With my program, you'll be able to spin articles in order to make them unique. Replace words with synonyms, replace a sentence, move sentences around and even move paragraphs around.

Updating 28 blogs in 1 day with 28 different logins will take a while
    Yes it would. But I have a solution which will allow you to update ANY blog with your unique article with the click of a button. No more wasting time to log in, just click a button and your blog has been updated.

Thats great, but how will I do all this?

I am creating a blogging management system, yet to be named. Included in my program (which is yet to be in beta) currently includes...

- Blog management
    - Article fetcher
    - Article spinner

I believe that I have provided information that is very do-able. I'm not advertising a too good to be true scam like "MAKE $2000 IN YOUR SLEEP." I've provided a very realistic scenario and a solution to doing it easily.

Screenshots
    Please be aware the program is in VERY early stages. But I want to give you guys a glimpse of how the program looks like. A lot still needs to be done.

article spinner:
    [​IMG]

article fetcher:
    [​IMG]

The features that are currently completed:

Article Spinner:
    * Synonyms: Double clicking a word brings up a list of related words instantly. Choose the words you like and spinner will use 1 of the words randomly. At the same time the spinner will build up a database while you do this.
    * Bracket system: Your bracket, ex: {hello|howdy|whats up|sup} is triggered by each word inside it. For example, "howdy today is a nice day. whats up?". This sentence triggers your bracket 2 (two) times for "howdy" and "whats up". "howdy" now will be replaced by any word inside the bracket randomly, as well as "whats up".
    * Uniqueness measure. Spinner measures to the dot how similar your article is to the original. You will see an output such as "Your article is 30% unique".
    * Spinner retrieves synonyms online. But one (1) word only needs to be fetched online once. Everytime you fetch a word, you are building up a database of synonyms locally. The program becomes faster and smarter as you use it more.
    * Blog-it: Done spinning your article? Choose one of your blogs from your blog database and submit it as a post in the click of a button. Other output options including saving to textfiles, etc.

Article fetcher:
    - Fetch articles from the internet instantly by entering your keyword/niche. You will be fetching the LATEST articles.
    - Google trends. You'll be able to utilize Google trends by fetching the latest 40 Google trends in the click of a button. Instantly search for articles of that trend by clicking and you're done!
    - Your articles have the option to be sent to the spinner soon as it is fetched. This means you can find articles and start editing right away.

Blog management:
    - Organization. This is the most important thing when trying to run a big network of blogs. Add all your blogs to your blog database, check information about your blog such as view articles submitted to this blog and when the blog was last updated.
    - Blogging: each blog in your database contains the e-mail for auto posting, never log into them again to make a post!
    - Notifier. Running 100+ blogs is can still be confusing, but the notifier will let you know which articles require updating! Never let your blogs fall behind, all of them will be equally updated!

What I need from the users (you guys)

- Insight on program, how interested would you be in purchasing this program?
    - Ideas on features you'd like to see.
    - Any questions are fine, I will do my best to answer them.

Plan for program is to sell with a license, it will be fully protected.

The program is not in beta, but I will update this thread when I am ready to take in some testers.

warmlikecoffee, Oct 2, 2009 IP
  2. internetmarketingiq

internetmarketingiq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The quantity theory doesn't work in practice. Junk blogs don't get traffic. And a single persons resources are too limited to provide quality content to that many blogs.

There is the law of diminishing returns to consider. The people making really big money in blogging are not running 100 blogs. They are producing top quality content people want to read and leveraging their knowledge and skill.

I'm not writing this to hammer on your skills or product. It's just reality. All you have to do is search any of the blog directories and see which blogs are popular and who is making real money.

internetmarketingiq, Oct 3, 2009 IP
  3. RAB99

RAB99 Peon

Best Answers:
    updating 100 blogs that are full of dynamic content would be an absolute nightmare, regardless of how you generate the content, now static pages/sites that target smaller less competative niche keywords is much more realistic, but still would require excellent management skills, but a much better idea.

I have some static sites that generate more traffic than my dynamic ones.

RAB99, Oct 4, 2009 IP
  4. anest.baik

anest.baik Peon

Best Answers:
    nice point of view :)

anest.baik, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  5. MarketerMac

MarketerMac Peon

Best Answers:
    I personally think this is a great idea - maybe the 100 blogs number is what's turning people off. I know there are already solutions (but I have to admit I hate most of them) for managing multiple blogs, but this one really does seem to be an all in one for just that purpose. Even if you only had 10 or 20 blogs to keep up with it would help a ton.

If you are looking for testers, I'd jump at the chance to take this for a test drive..

MarketerMac, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  6. rajpk

rajpk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i think it is much difficult to handle
    you cannot have 100 niche ideas
    and
    you can write 10post a day if you are free
    but if you have 10 blogs 10 post 1per blog you can earn alot with quality contents

rajpk, Oct 6, 2009 IP
  7. w3bmast3r

w3bmast3r Peon

Best Answers:
    Personally I think that this is the problem with the internet and Google wont reward you for your efforts.
    Making one or two good blogs with relevant content and comments and optomising the site with plugins like -all in one SEO and Free traffic getting SEO tool will allow people who like your content to bookmark the site for you.

Pumping out rubbish gets you nowhere seriously, plus I cant imagine the copywrite issues you'd run into by spinning so many peoples articles.

It take me enough time to spin one or two of my own articles imagine doing that full time.

I'm new here and this is my first comment so i'm not sure if this link will work but Jason gazeway is launching a new product on the 20th october called "Bloggers payback" sounds great doesn't it...
    Anyway this is supposed to be a complete system for bloggers to cash in, he has apparently make $200k in six month's with thios system so who knows maybe it's of similar nature i'm not sure but I cant wait to see the program.
    www.bloggerspayback-bonus.com

w3bmast3r, Oct 7, 2009 IP