1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to sell a premium domain name list of about 200 for cheap and quick?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by asianguy, May 10, 2010.

Hello, I am from an asian country
    recently i got into domaining with only 25$. but i have made a list of about 265 domain names
    majority are .com names together with a few .net s and .co.uk s

I checked them with valuate.com, the highest i got for a name was 10,000$ for a .co.uk(ya automated appraisals aren't accurate that much, but....)
    and 5 names around 5000$ mark. rest are also very good names. Theres a one very valuable premium .com name which i didnt put into valuate.com(my estimation is atleast 10,000$)

My lowest estimation for the list is around 29,000$(No son, i wasnt overestimating, i have enough brain to look at hundreds of auctioned names and past sells and determine well). But i dont have money to register all my names. I can sell one of my premiumest names and invest from that money. But it would take atleast a month or more. And selling each at sedo and getting money through bankwires would be a real headache(i dont have time for that)

I would certainly go that way, but i prefer if i can get the amount i want quickly. I don't wont a lot. I am pursuing two bachelor's degrees, I am seeking money for my education, If i get my tution fees, i will be satisfied(Thats 9000$). Hard to believe eh? :p

You don't have to trust me that i have a lot of killer names, it doesnt matter since i am not asking you to buy. You can take this as a joke or you may help me. All i am asking is,

Is there anyway that i can sell my list without registering them, just the names(not domain names)?​
    If yes, would that process be safe? How would my client know the quality of my list before purchasing?​

Okay, a helpful answer will be rewarded with a good quality name i have.(not registered of course :p)

asianguy, May 10, 2010 IP
  2. renren

renren Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't trust valuate.com, so I doubt your estimation too.

renren, May 10, 2010 IP
  3. renren

renren Peon

Best Answers:
    Register means you own it, do anyone could sell something without ownership?

renren, May 10, 2010 IP
  4. asianguy

asianguy Peon

Best Answers:
    I can register but i dont have money, i will get a web card tomorrow, worth 25$.. thats the only money i will get this month..

Ok i am going to register my most premium domain tomorrow and will post here after that...

You can see if i was wrong in my estimation then ;) it's a killer name

Yeah why can't i sell just names? I dont have registration ownership, but they are my intellectual property :D that way i have the ownership :p hehe

To explain more the reason i am looking to sell the list: i dont have money to register all names at once... if i sell one and invest again with that money, it would take many months untill i get a good amount.. by then i would have paid college fees for many months.. But if i sell the list now and get money... my problems will be gone.
    But now i have given up the idea of selling the list... going to sell one and invest. thanks a lot :) I posted the question in domains forum too, there is a better answer, reward goes to that poster

asianguy, May 10, 2010 IP
  5. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Is there anyway that i can sell my list without registering them, just the names(not domain names)?
    No you cannot sell them coz you don't own them.

If yes, would that process be safe? How would my client know the quality of my list before purchasing?
    No as the matter of fact.

mentos, May 11, 2010 IP
  6. asianguy

asianguy Peon

Best Answers:
    i registered one of them
    brownsausage

Last edited: May 13, 2010
    asianguy, May 13, 2010 IP