1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to sell mp3 on my site?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mrx345, Apr 25, 2011.

I want to setup a web-site to sell my friend's mp3 tracks with some relaxation and hypnotic music.

Is there any existing solutions, PHP scripts or something that I can use?

Please advice

Thank you

mrx345, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  2. jhardy2008

jhardy2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    i think you can use joomla for this. In joomla you can get latest themes related to music easily and you can also manage your portal very easily.

jhardy2008, Apr 25, 2011 IP
  3. aspnaren

aspnaren Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think my experince in developing eCommerce application might help you.Actually you ll need a payment gateway..Once you are done..Integrate it with your website..Implement shopping cart system..When someone wants to buy a song he/she will pay using the payment gateway ...Once the payment is confirmed they ll be redirected to the download page..

aspnaren, Apr 26, 2011 IP
  4. mrx345

mrx345 Peon

Best Answers:
    There should be some ready solutions..which I can integrate or use as it is..
    my understanding is that it should be very easy...
    maybe I can create a profile on some specialized web site (which one?) and then just publish a link to it from my blog/site?

mrx345, Apr 27, 2011 IP
  5. SXI

SXI Peon

Best Answers:
    Setting these would be very easy but i think that selling mp3 in these times where every mp3 is just a click away not a good idea, just the way i think, maybe i am wrong but i would try to monetize this site with something else.

SXI

SXI, Apr 27, 2011 IP