1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to setup a partnership program with dating web sites?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by mrx345, Jun 24, 2011.

I have a web site which provides some consulting services to its client. My target audience is quite similar to people who use dating websites. I want to make an agreement with several dating web sites so they will publish my advertising and I will pay them 30% from each customer who bought my services through their advertising. There will be special discount code specific for each web site that I am going to partner up so I will know for sure where my customer came from.

Does anyone know how similar things work?

Probably I need some partnership agreement, banner... what else?

Thank you.

mrx345, Jun 24, 2011 IP
  2. alexanderallard

alexanderallard Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try to email them about the partnership..tell them what you want, ask them how can them be your partner..ask them is there any way or any deal they want for them to hook up.

alexanderallard, Jun 26, 2011 IP
  3. KateFP

KateFP Peon

Best Answers:
    this sounds like a tough one to me. unless you have something really irresistable to offer. try to contact the owners personally - msn, icq, etc, i doubt just emailing them will help. also 30% payout might be too low for adult business. best of luck to you!

KateFP, Jun 26, 2011 IP