1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to setup a website when I know almost nothing to coding ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by lesportifs, Jul 1, 2011.

Question is in the title;

How to setup a website when I know almost nothing to coding ?

Im still at the same point after one year. I dont have the time to learn code so I can't setup a website by myself and make it looks good.

Actually I am using a free hosting, free website making tool so I don't pay anything to run my website. I earn 30-40dollars usd/month by almost doing nothing.

I would like a real domain, real hosting with no pubs and develop my website so my revenue can boost up but I don't know where to start ? Any ideas with a low investments ??

My only idea for the moment is selling an ad space on my website but I can't do it lol, I need 25 posts before posting in that section!

** I don't have alot of traffic, around 20 visitors/day but they are really active!

Thank you

lesportifs, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  2. LH-Danny

LH-Danny Member

Best Answers:
    If you're only receiving 20 visitors a day, then I can't see anyone wanting to place a advert on your site. However, there is another option you can use called Adsense from Google - Basically you place their code on your website and it displays advertisements; everytime someone clicks on them, you get paid.

What is the link to your website? :)

LH-Danny, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  3. lesportifs

lesportifs Member

Best Answers:
    My website is related to a specific niche.
    20 visitors/day is not alot, you are right but they are really active and I think it could turn in at least 10 buyers/day for the guy putting the ad for the products.

I pm'ed you.

4. Travis

Travis Peon

Best Answers:
    You can use an out-of-the-box style CMS (including WordPress) which requires literally no coding knowledge...you esentially upload it, go through the configuration wizard, and you have a website (or a blog). As far as hosting goes, you wouldn't need much, and an incredibly cheap host would meet all the requirements you would need to host wordpress. From there, you could go a number of ways, including affiliate-based or content based ads to build organic traffic.

Travis, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  5. anew

anew Peon

Best Answers:
    Certain web hosting requires no special skills and the only skills required is your time. Netfirms.com has excellent wizard that comes equipped with everything you can think of. From blogs, forums and much more. It also provides professional templates.

These days persons are using the hosting alternative, it is fast, easy and looks good.

anew, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  6. fruzzlies

fruzzlies Member

Best Answers:
    You can purchase a domain, use HostGator for hosting (1st month for 1 cent) and then use the wordpress for your website within the cpanel of HostGator. The process, is very simple and you wouldn't need to know the coding.

fruzzlies, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  7. WA08

WA08 Member

Best Answers:
    lesoirtufs -- Consider purchasing an existing pre-built website. 90% of the work is done and you can immediately begin promoting the site. Ej

WA08, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  8. OspreyCreative

OspreyCreative Peon

Best Answers:
    Look up template sites -- there are plenty of free ones that look professional and all of the HTML/CSS files are pre-coded and come with all of the images

OspreyCreative, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  9. AlbionLAB

AlbionLAB Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    you can make great website without knowing coding , you can get host in hostgator for 1cent 1month and start earning money with ADS like Adsense or Adbrite , the best way i think

AlbionLAB, Jul 1, 2011 IP
  10. lesportifs

lesportifs Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for all your suggestions. I will look into that. Hostgator and wordpress seem like a good idea, thank you everyone!

11. sophix

sophix Peon

Best Answers:
    Wordpress is the best option, its free and will do what you need until you get up to speed.

sophix, Sep 8, 2011 IP