1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Start an online Business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by S7 Compsolutions, Jul 25, 2010.

When you will are seeking at how you can commence an on the web organization, you'll very first wish to appear at a distinct field which you're interested in. You'll want to see whether or not there's a fantastic deal of competition out there due to the fact this could affect your decision to obtain into that certain field. When you're deciding to start off an on-line company, you normally would like to appear for a field in which there is less competition so that you just can come in with low-priced but efficient marketing and dominate that niche. It's often easier to be a big fish in a modest pond rather than a modest fish in a huge pond.

Read more at our blog http://s7computersolutions.blogspot.com/2010/07/how-to-start-online-business.html

S7 Compsolutions, Jul 25, 2010 IP
  2. alex06291

alex06291 Peon

Best Answers:
    First of all research it on Google, I think you would get the basic knowledge then, purchase a domain name and hosting service, write articles and post it on your website and also put Adsense link for earning money.

alex06291, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  3. YugoSlavac

YugoSlavac Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Starting a business online is extremely easy. But the problem is getting that business up and running and having sufficient revenue for a consistent amount of time.

YugoSlavac, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  4. tuksdrr

tuksdrr Active Member

Best Answers:
    tuksdrr, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  5. sumthing2say

sumthing2say Peon

Best Answers:
    Setting up a business online may be easy, but it takes a lot of time and effort to let people know that you have a product or service to sell!

Jenny

sumthing2say, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  6. lisaoliver

lisaoliver Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it is like a lot of things in life really - if you have a good system in place for your online business then over time your efforts will snowball and you will make good money. That said the adage about trying to sell a $100 note for $1 is also true in that if you can't get traffic to your offer, or business idea then you won't make any money no matter how good your offer or information is.
    I do think that despite all the noise about social marketing that the traditional article and now video marketing ideas are still the best for long term success; and it would seem posting on blogs and forums which is where I get a lot of my traffic.
    Find a system that suits you - take action on that system immediately - keep at it and you will get success
    Good luck
    Lisa

lisaoliver, Jul 26, 2010 IP
  7. Myongosi

Myongosi Peon

Best Answers:
    Myongosi, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  8. tenemail

tenemail Member

Best Answers:
    Online business can not expect the outset was larger profits

tenemail, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  9. jjparis

jjparis Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi guys! Hmm... what else can i say, i think with today's technology especially with the way of how the internet works, a lot of businesses are really trying to put it there and race in the online competition.. hmm.. i might as well give it a try but not that soon as my business is still growing. hahaha .. but i am really hoping that one day, this small business of mine would reach other countries as well.. (hmm... not a bad idea hahaha)

jjparis, Jul 27, 2010 IP
  10. extreme-online-business

extreme-online-business Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Guys
    Thankyou for sharing...
    you can find some ideas from my site...

extreme-online-business, Jul 27, 2010 IP