1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to start social marketing for the purpose of SEO.

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by gagangambhir, Jun 17, 2010.

Hi,
    i am new in social networking, kindly suggest me how i can start social marketing for the purpose of SEO or any good article/blog/FAQs related with my requirement.

Thanks in advance...

gagangambhir, Jun 17, 2010 IP
  2. Mystique

Mystique Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Start a marketin campaign just the way you do it for a regular site but remember that the keyword to succeed in social network is keep your messages short and relevant to your audience.

Mystique, Jun 18, 2010 IP
  3. gagangambhir

gagangambhir Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your suggestion,
    i heard that, if we do more effort then google detects it as a spamming. what are the rules? so we can avoid it.

gagangambhir, Jun 18, 2010 IP
  4. gvannorman

gvannorman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are so many different methods to market yourself or your product with social networks. Of course the biggest 2 are Facebook and Twitter. In order to use these effectively you need the audience. So, if your new to either one you need to build a following before you worry about marketing. Build a Facebook page and a Twitter profile. Start posting updates and get those that need your information to start following you.

Find the big players in your niche and follow them. This is one great way to get some followers. There are other methods, but this is the one that I use right now and hopefully I will be able to continue to learn and grow. Social marketing, or actually marketing all together is a never ending learning experience. This is because as soon as you master one thing, another method that is bigger and better shows its self. Always be on the look out.

gvannorman, Jun 19, 2010 IP
  5. gagangambhir

gagangambhir Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank u very much... i will pm you if i faced some problem regarding twitter/facebook, may i?

gagangambhir, Jun 19, 2010 IP
  6. gvannorman

gvannorman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Of course you can PM me if you need more information. I am on through out the day. I am making this as part of my marketing strategy. Forum postings with my blog link in my signature. Give it a shot and post often. Eventually someone will come along and click your signature and there you go, hopefully they find your blog interesting and subscribe to the RSS feed.

gvannorman, Jun 19, 2010 IP
  7. zaaylo

zaaylo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is motivation to engaged with social networking. Thanks gvannorman

zaaylo, Jun 20, 2010 IP