1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to success with classified website?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by creativewebmaster, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Kristinlynnxo

Kristinlynnxo Member

Best Answers:
    I know of a great way to monetize a classified ad site! Make and run class ad sites for Rural areas. That might sound stupid...BUT I can tell you from first hand experience, it's not.

I have lived in big cities all of my life and recently moved to a rural mid sized town (20k Pop) They do not have a section on Craigslist, and everyone is constantly complaining about this. It makes life so difficult when anyone is looking for rentals, houses, garage sales, stuff to buy or sell, jobs, etc, ....grrrr!

If you just made a craigslist type of website and called each one "small city name"+"List" I bet you would make money. If I had time I would definitely be doing this! Actually, I was planning on doing it someday ;o If you do, do Emporia, Kansas first, hehe!

You could monetize it via Adsense or a million other creative ways. There is nothing like Craigslist in these smaller cities and I bet you could get tons of local businesses that would want to advertise on it as well. Hope that helps a little :)

Kristinlynnxo, Feb 6, 2014 IP
  2. prodrives

prodrives Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can post here http://www.larrysclassifieds.com post to any town in the world. If you don't see your town just email us and we will ad it.

prodrives, Feb 8, 2014 IP