1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to use Delicious?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by sankitg, May 27, 2010.

Guyz
    pl tel me hw to use delicious website for off page optimization in seo.
    How I increase traffic to my sites?

even if i post 1 topic how to get more traffic from that.

Guyz tel me first how to start with delicios as Im new user on delicios and want my website to get promote on search engines.

sankitg, May 27, 2010 IP
  2. Alan Smith

Alan Smith Active Member

Best Answers:
    Delicious is a very well known social bookmarking site with high PR. Just join it with yahoo id and bookmarking your website in it. You can increase your website traffic through social bookmarking. For that use famous and well-known social bookmarking sites like digg.com, delicious, reddit.com.

Alan Smith, May 31, 2010 IP
  3. websitedevelopment

websitedevelopment Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Dude,

As far as Delicious use is concerned that you can use it simply just sign up and post your links in Book Marking section and one more thing create your own group and community with large no of friends.

websitedevelopment, May 31, 2010 IP
  4. crudeexperts

crudeexperts Peon

Best Answers:
    Delicious is a social bookmarking site where you can save link to all of your favorite website. you can access your delicious your bookmark from any computer weather it be at home.

crudeexperts, Sep 22, 2010 IP
  5. christinag

christinag Peon

Best Answers:
    It is best and well known social bookmarking website just you need to post and share it with your friends/ network to get bookmarked* so as many peoples bookmarked you story becomes more popular and so you get traffic.

christinag, Sep 22, 2010 IP
  6. paulwalker

paulwalker Peon

Best Answers:
    Delicious is a social bookmarking tool. It empowers anyone the ability to tag, label, and share with others web pages. Using Bookmark Sites such as Delicious can improve your website SEO efforts. Delicious is a social bookmark website, meaning it allows you to store and share favorite website pages as bookmarks in an account on the web instead of inside your computer’s browser. There are several advantages of using bookmark sites such as Delicious to improve your website SEO.

paulwalker, Sep 22, 2010 IP
  7. Grobbulus

Grobbulus Peon

Best Answers:
    Links on Delicious = nofollow

Grobbulus, Sep 22, 2010 IP
  8. itchair

itchair Peon

Best Answers:
    Social bookmarking has become popular. The idea is to keep track of news and information you want to find interesting and to share that with others.To the extent that you do that well you should build a large network of people who share similar interests.

itchair, Sep 22, 2010 IP