1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to use LinkedIn to get useful leads?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by 4acetech, May 16, 2012.

I am a part of an IT Company and I want to generate leads through LinkedIn. What in your opinions would be best way to generate leads and get to the clients through LinkedIn?

4acetech, May 16, 2012 IP
  2. ambrking

ambrking Peon

Best Answers:
    Be active in LinkedIn. Join discussion, add connections, however don't be a spammer. Also join groups that you think will benefit your service and join groups from your industry. This will make you visible to your prospects.

ambrking, May 17, 2012 IP
  3. meenukapoor

meenukapoor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    create a own group and join a group discussion in those groups .join Q/A in your interesting category and also related to your business .tell about your productivity

meenukapoor, May 17, 2012 IP
  4. casand

casand Peon

Best Answers:
    linked is very useful for company geeks and its useful too

casand, May 17, 2012 IP
  5. 4acetech

4acetech Peon

Best Answers:
    After some research, we think the following ways are quite helpful for a business to generate Leads through LinkedIn:
    1) Get connected to people related to your field
    2) Get connected to people in various industries that are your target market
    3) Keep your profile updated, and make some status updates from time to time of some interesting contents that could be beneficial to the connections you have
    4) Send private messages to the contacts with some introduction about you and your services
    5) Join some groups of your interest and of target market industries, and start posting interesting contents on the right time.

The above is just a brief overview. There's ofcourse much more of How Linked In can be used.

Twitter is also a good way to market your services.

We've been using LinkedIn and Twitter since quite some time, it has been helpful.

Maybe I'll post some time in details on How we can generate Leads through LinkedIn and Twitter that could benefit others and could start a detail discussion on more depth.

Thanks

4acetech, May 19, 2012 IP
  6. evnbay

evnbay Peon

Best Answers:
    I think we participate in workshops, forums, social networks to share information, it would be many people know about us

evnbay, May 21, 2012 IP
  7. kinnethharring

kinnethharring Peon

Best Answers:
    Have a good and descent profile, then join some groups, join the discussion and share interesting issues.

kinnethharring, May 22, 2012 IP
  8. corbingrimes

corbingrimes Peon

Best Answers:
    Join groups of your topics related to your profession. Post comments on interesting topics and participate in discussions. This will really help you a lot in increasing leads to your business.

corbingrimes, May 22, 2012 IP
  9. casand

casand Peon

Best Answers:
    good question interact in linkedin

casand, May 24, 2012 IP
  10. dinariccs

dinariccs Guest

Best Answers:
    I've had decent success with text ads on LinkedIn - just make sure you're targeting right and using the CPC model. CPM is a waste of $ there.

dinariccs, Jun 19, 2012 IP
  11. smmpromotion

smmpromotion Banned

Best Answers:
    LinkedIn is a social networking service designed to be used by professionals from all fields in order to expand their business contacts, network with colleagues and clients and promote themselves in an extremely competitive world. It is useful for driving traffic. Just join a few groups and watch your inbox fill up with discussions on a daily basis. Just Google "Linkedin.com post to groups" and learn how to drive traffic. It should not be confused with the same crowd that are active on facebook/twitter etc. This is a completely different crowd here.

smmpromotion, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  12. softwebsolutions

softwebsolutions Active Member

Best Answers:
    According to me, joining Groups and creating Ads are the two most effective ways for getting leads from LinkedIn. For B2B companies, LinkedIn advertising can be the most useful way to generate leads. Secondly, creating or joining groups can be equivalently helpful for marketing the business by regular participation in group activities.

Other things that may help to increase leads include – adding video on LinkedIn profile, or adding a company blog.

Know more about how to establish a strategy: http://blog.softwebsolutions.com/social-media/using-linkedin-strategically-for-business-networking

softwebsolutions, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  13. rubeljoy

rubeljoy Peon

Best Answers:
    LinkedIn is good for professional. It can help to generate leads if you can use it properly. To get the best from LinkedIn, first you need to upgrade your profile carefully, be active there, join related groups and discussion, connect with as much people as you can. It's all you can do.

rubeljoy, Jun 28, 2012 IP
  14. tuanevnbay

tuanevnbay Peon

Best Answers:
    oh there are many good experiences for me to study

tuanevnbay, Jul 15, 2012 IP
  15. EntResources

EntResources Peon

Best Answers:
    Advertising on LinkedIn is amazing! It has generated so many leads for my self and a few clients, that i'm THIS close to using it exclusivly. As far as how to generate leads just for free, i'd make sure you have an optimized profile. A Profile is the most important part.

EntResources, Jul 16, 2012 IP