1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to use social bookmarking sites?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by gicasa, Jun 19, 2010.

i have collected several social bookmarking sites.but i don't know how to use them to get traffic for my website.for ex,i know digg.com,i also submit mywebsite on it ,but no traffic from it ? what can do to get traffic? social bookmarking site is only for geting back link?

i need you help ,very thanks.

gicasa,from China

gicasa, Jun 19, 2010 IP
  2. gicasa

gicasa Guest

Best Answers:
    is there somebody?

gicasa, Jun 20, 2010 IP
  3. useruz

useruz Peon

Best Answers:
    You should not only submit your website on social bookmarking websites, but install their dynamic buttons on your site, for example "Digg It", "Buzz this!", "Tweet this" etc buttons on every post of your website. Thus you can get more traffic, I think.

useruz, Jun 20, 2010 IP
  4. gicasa

gicasa Guest

Best Answers:
    install their dynamic buttons on your site?

but how to do it ?

gicasa, Jun 20, 2010 IP
  5. carol.prime

carol.prime Active Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest to have 1 person to do all these tasks or just research via google.

There are some tutorial sites on how to do this stuff.

carol.prime, Jun 20, 2010 IP
  6. desperateboy

desperateboy Peon

Best Answers:
    You have to submit web url to bookmarking websites.

desperateboy, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  7. seo.raj

seo.raj Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can submit your site information on social bookmarking site. After that you need to get vote for your site and publish it on social media sites.
    Every social bookmarking site are connected to social media site. It good way to increase your site visitor and any other way you need to install dynamic button on your site.

seo.raj, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  8. gicasa

gicasa Guest

Best Answers:
    but how to get vote for my site and what is the social media sites? i'm a total newer for this,

very thanks for you.

gicasa, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  9. hemantwebmaster

hemantwebmaster Member

Best Answers:
    Can u pls explain how to install dynamic button on site.

hemantwebmaster, Jun 21, 2010 IP
  10. haveseo

haveseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You should use of attractive title and desciptions for bookmarking your pages to social bookmarks. and also avoid of using the same title and description for submitting in all social bookmarks. And if even they cant make traffic for you directly, they can help you to have more backlinks and more backlinks equalls being in top results and its equall mroe traffic.

haveseo, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  11. neerajseo

neerajseo Peon

Best Answers:
    just create login on all social book marking websites and submit your website link information and if you can share with your friend then share..

neerajseo, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  12. sousen

sousen Active Member

Best Answers:
    1. First of all you need to register with Social Bookmarking Website, upon completion of registration thy will send you one email for verification of your email address with a link you just need to click on the given link need to verified your account.

2. Now you need to log in and can able to post your story/topic one just click on “Submit Link” then you will see submission form just filled up the required details and save the bookmark it’s easy just do bookmark soon after every new post on your site/blog.

3. Many people visit social bookmark site and when they will search topic by category wise if they interested on your topic then will click on your link and visit your site.

Hope it will help you!

sousen, Jun 26, 2010 IP
  13. Canyoudigit

Canyoudigit Peon

Best Answers:
    A google searched helped me answer this question. But i did it for each individual site. If i couldnt find it first, that is.

Canyoudigit, Jun 27, 2010 IP
  14. mabiawilliams

mabiawilliams Peon

Best Answers:
    I would suggest you to Hire a professional for SMO. If you are not aware of the social bookmarking with tag you are missing lot from it. Collecting a large number of bookmarking sites is not important, Important is how much from unique IP you are getting traffic. Submit to those that have higher PR and Alexa ranking. Be aware of the Do/No Follow social bookmarking sites.

mabiawilliams, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  15. emailm

emailm Peon

Best Answers:
    You can simply post your link and link description on social book marking sites. Also you can add keywords into it.

emailm, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  16. alexifa

alexifa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Make sure that every article or post you make has the popular social bookmarking buttons in an easy to read and use location. The information on how to do that can be found in the help section of every social bookmarking site. Do a little of your own research, it will pay off in the long run.

alexifa, Jun 30, 2010 IP
  17. gracioustech

gracioustech Peon

Best Answers:
    This can be done by Social Bookmarking Experts. If you want to do it your self then try to get votes from different user then you posting will in top and those who looking for your service then they click you link other wise if some found your link then they will click you link and visit your website.

If you say i can help you in this matter and do some voting for your posting and post it from different user account too.

Bext Up Luck :)

gracioustech, Jul 1, 2010 IP
  18. mayanknayar

mayanknayar Guest

Best Answers:
    I have done social bookmarking for many websites and hvn't realized ever to get vote for my bookmarks.
    Bookmarking is just to get crawl your page and have just a little bit impact on your keyword position.

mayanknayar, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  19. mayanknayar

mayanknayar Guest

Best Answers:
    The voting is important only if you can make your vote counts to such number that it get crawled on homepage after publishing. And its not easy. And if you got that shot it will give a boost to your keyword positions.

mayanknayar, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  20. flixy

flixy Peon

Best Answers:
    Of social networking sites, it's Twitter you should be focusing on, the rest just aren't getting the eyeballs they used to. Connect with people is your best bet! Retweet others, start conversations, contribute in your niche and soon people will start taking notice. The key thing to get attention is the quality of your content. Focus on that, and if it's good enough, the rest will follow (literally in the case of twitter)

flixy, Jul 7, 2010 IP