1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to use social bookmarking sites?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by gicasa, Jun 19, 2010.

1. seoperson

seoperson Peon

Best Answers:
    You will get backlinks, votes and most importantly you must build contacts.

seoperson, Jul 7, 2010 IP
  2. gbaggs2

gbaggs2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Social media sites are gold and you'll need to know how to master them if you plan on being successful. There are a couple of things that your site needs to have to get and keep traffic. Your content needs to be good and your search engine optimized. I've submitted pages to Digg before and Digg was able to push my page to the top, and was on the top for over a year. Yahoo Buzz is another one that works well for instant traffic. Here's the list of social media sites I use:

Digg.com
    Yahoo Buzz
    Reddit
    stumbleupon.com
    Propeller.com
    delicious
    Mixx.com
    blinklist.com
    diigo.com
    clipmarks.com
    Faves.com
    Google bookmarks
    Yahoo Bookmarks
    Jumptags
    Linkagogo
    Mylinkvault
    Tumblr
    twitter.com
    tweetmeme.com
    Facebook
    Myspace
    Bebo
    Multiply

Here's a few links to get the social media icons. There also called social media vector if you want to find more sites that offer a bunch of cool sets.

http://acrisdesign.com/2009/09/117-social-network-icon-set-to-spice-your-web/
    http://www.blogreign.com/2009/06/16-sets-amazing-social-networking-icons-free-download/
    http://speckyboy.com/2009/01/26/30-amazingly-creative-social-bookmarks-icon-sets/
    http://www.iconarchive.com/category/social-network/beer-cap-social-icons-by-cute-little-factory.html

If you have a blog another way to get traffic is to join blogcatalog.com. They have groups that help other members drive traffic to each others sites by using social media sites. See these example
    http://www.blogcatalog.com/group/need-traffic

gbaggs2, Jul 8, 2010 IP
  3. gicasa

gicasa Guest

Best Answers:
    thanks so many people help me settle the question.

gicasa, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  4. Alex Hall

Alex Hall Peon

Best Answers:
    You should look into paid advertising if you have the budget too. It may not be appropriate for every site, but I'm personally finding Stumble Upon to be a bit of a winner

Alex Hall, Jul 12, 2010 IP
  5. Tauqeer

Tauqeer Peon

Best Answers:
    hello gicasa,
    I want to know about your website URL . By the way If you need get traffic for your websites you need to work on facebook, twitter, stumbled and digg to your website. It's mean you need to work on SMO Process to your website...........

Tauqeer, Sep 20, 2010 IP
  6. BenLacivert

BenLacivert Peon

Best Answers:
    A google searched helped me answer this question. But i did it for each individual site. If i couldnt find it first, that is.

BenLacivert, Sep 20, 2010 IP
  7. crudeexperts

crudeexperts Peon

Best Answers:
    For social bookmarking sites content is must. If you add junk content then your social bookmarking is useless.

crudeexperts, Sep 20, 2010 IP
  8. Tauqeer

Tauqeer Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, I agree with useruz. You should have to install dynamic button on your site.

Tauqeer, Oct 11, 2010 IP
  9. sharelinks

sharelinks Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want dynamic social network buttons and you want your site to gain traffic too, then check out ww.sharelinks.co/share (this site is a .co not a .com)

It's the absolute simplest way to get people to your social network pages and it's super easy to share on networks and even e.mail.

Also have you submitted your sites to StumbleUpon?

You could also check out Fiverr.com to get somebody else to do stuff for you for $5.

Just some thoughts...

sharelinks, Oct 11, 2010 IP
  10. sharelinks

sharelinks Peon

Best Answers:
    There are several sites that you can use to get easy traffic.

Digg and Delicious are both very good sites for social bookmarks.

If you want a site for just your social networks that all of your visitors can see, Then I'd suggest using a sharelinks page.

Sharelinks is fresh and clean. Your content doesn't get lost in all the clutter like on most sites.

copy and paste "sharelinks.co/share" into your url bar and see how fresh and clean it looks.

You can then share YOUR sharelinks page to Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Digg, StumbleUpon, Delicious, Your favorites and of course E.Mail.

E.mail is one of the best ways to share because almost everybody uses E.mail but not everyone is on social media sites.

You'll need to share a few times a week in order to get any serious traffic going. It will take a little while for your viewers to share it themselves but it slowly build traffic for you and your social networks.

sharelinks, Oct 11, 2010 IP